The countdown continues – we are just 23 days away from kickoff and your Auburn Tigers hosting the Arkansas Razorbacks. We’ve got links galore this morning, including information on the SEC Network, a basketball transfer, volleyball, football recruiting, and more.
- It’s official: Charter Communications will carry the SEC Network. Estimates say as many as 91 million households are expected to have access to the new network.
- It will even be available on the International Space Station.
- Basketball player Dion Wade is transferring to Miami University in Ohio.
- We told you that Jauntavius Johnson committed to the Tigers yesterday. John Talty of AL.com thinks Johnson could be “the next Nick Fairley”
- Sports Illustrated calls the LSU-Auburn game a “Matchup That Will Shape the 2014 Football Season”
- Go behind the scenes at Auburn volleyball training camp, at auburntigers.com.
- The Tigers will host Arkansas on August 30, and Razorbacks running back Jonathon Williams can’t wait: “You’ll see Aug. 30 how bad we want to prove people wrong.”
- There are six NFL pre-season games tonight, and several of them will feature former Auburn Tigers.
- In case you missed it, the fifth and final installment of our series “Five Reasons Auburn Should Worry About Arkansas” posted yesterday.
Tags: Auburn Tigers